About Brian Swichkow: With more than a decade of experience in the industry, Brian brings his network marketing background and expertise to the forefront of the CatalystMLM team. He believes that people are confined only by the walls they create for themselves and seeks to help others overcome those, and any other, obstacles that impede them from success. Brian’s mission in life is to help others build their ideal lifestyle and check every last dream off their list because you only have one life and he wants to help you make it amazing. He is a multi-level marketer, internet marketer, social strategist, coach, Apple lover, new media nerd, runner, and world traveler.
Marsha Wright Shares Her Journey From High School Dropout To Serial Entrepreneur And Best Selling Author
At the age of seven Marsha Wright discovered her fascination of business, while selling candy to children at her school. As she got older, Marsha did not fit the mold of her other classmates and was told by teachers that she would never amount to anything. She lived in group homes and even the staff in those homes hated Marsha’s anti-authoritarian ways.
But despite being permanently expelled from several schools, she could not hide her lust for life and wanted to become someone better, she discovered her dreams, goals and pure determination to succeed. By following her goals she is now a best-selling author and sheds light on how a person can achieve anything, with the right attitude.
“We are raised thinking adults know everything, when we become adults we are lost because we don’t know everything.”
- “Know your amygdala.” – Tweet This
- “True success is multifaceted.” – Tweet This
- “Success comes from consistency.” – Tweet This
- “Best advice is to come back with a success story.” – Tweet This
- “Being approachable and genuine is the thing to attract people.” – Tweet This
- “If your head is in the right space then you will attract the right people.” – Tweet This
- “You are both the worst enemy and best champion that you will ever have. ” – Tweet This
- “Being an entrepreneur or starting a business takes a lot of bravery, and a little bit of crazy.” – Tweet This
“Never compare yourself with others, the more you do that the worst you are for yourself, because you don’t know what is it like to be that that person. ” – Tweet This
LOVE IT? Then SHARE it and LEAVE A COMMENT below…
You might also like
More from Interviews
Marsha Wright shares her amazing and insightful story on Think Bold, Be Bold C-Suite Network Radio. Click play below to hear …
Marsha Wright talks; Strategic Methods to Achieve Business Growth – (Google Hangout) for Corporates, Mid-Size Businesses and High Net-Worth Individuals
"Marsha, you've just given anyone working in this high net worth space the blueprint for how they gain, keep and …