Marsha Wright shares her amazing and insightful story on Think Bold, Be Bold C-Suite Network Radio.
Click play below to hear Marsha’s wisdom and tips on how you can find success by leading with your determination and talent!
In this interview, Marsha Wright says that success for each person is different. She advises that one should know one’s asset points and go into collaboration with those asset points in mind. She goes on to say that her current life is by design and not by accident.
Furthermore, the following Golden Nuggets can be drawn as key takeaways.
- The most successful people in this world work their way up from hardships and trial and errors, Marsha is a prime example of this. At one point in her life, she had to make $8 stretch for food and gas each week!
- In order to become successful, you first have to find what success looks like for you, find the easiest way to get there and enjoy your passions at the same time.
- Take advice from your mentors and run with it. You will figure things out, you just have to start somewhere and be determined in the process.
- If you are asking for help, especially from influencers, you need to have something to offer in return. Don’t go right in for the ask, influencers are approached all the time and need to feel appreciated and have the value returned to them just like anyone else! Think, trading your value for their value!
- Use your talent to maximize your capacity and efficiency. As one person you don’t have the capacity to accomplish everything but with the right network combined with your talent your success and time increases!
Share your thoughts on the interview on Twitter with @MarshaWright
You might also like
More from Latest News
Marsha Wright has once again been recognized as a formidable Influencer, whose impact in the social media space continues to …
Social Media Marketing World (SMMW) is the premier event for all social media marketers and was recently held in San Diego. …