Here are some television appearances and print articles about Marsha Wright
Time with Natalie
I Want It Now!
5 x 30 for BBC1
“Marsha was a fantastic guest business expert on the episode, which had 3.6 million viewers on BBC1 – her segment was 6 minutes of the 30min show.” Silver River Productions
I Want it Now! is a quirky, aspirational new series that takes a side-ways swipe at consumerism. It gets people who have been brand-washed by advertisers to question whether they really do need the things they think they need.and whether they really can live without them. Penny Smith takes on die-hard consumers and attempts to persuade them that there are better, cheaper, more practical alternatives out there.
The series questions:
* Why we’re so in love with the gas-guzzling 4×4 car
* Why it’s become trendy to splash out hundreds of pounds on a designer dog
* Why we’re so addicted to expensive gym memberships
* Why mums think they need designer baby gear for their tots
* Why we aspire to a holiday home in the sun (with Entrepreneur & Expert Marsha Wright)
Daisy Goodwin / Tanya Shaw
More television show appearances are being added. Please return for more.
Here are just a few of the print media stories with Marsha.
More Print Media articles are being added regularly. Please check back for additional clippings.
Published in the Sunday Magazine of The New Indian Express Newspaper.
Circulation: net paid circulation of 595,618 copies
Sunday, July 4, 2021 to the entire South of India